In the classroom, I use the case method, an interactive approach to teaching that encourages critical thinking and debate around concepts and their practical applications. I have written several Harvard Business School cases, which are taught in various degree programs.
I actively supervise doctoral students working on topics related to comparative political economy, international business and development. To learn more about pursuing doctoral studies at Saïd Business School, please visit the website for the DPhil Program in Management Studies.
I have co-developed the Oxford Reach pilot program with Prof. Maya Tudor at Blavatnik School of Government, in partnership with the University of Toronto’s Reach Alliance. This experiential learning program for MBA and MPP students is focused on addressing the challenges of last-mile service delivery in developing countries.
- Global Rules of the Game (Executive MBA)
- Capitalism in Debate (MBA)
- Political Economy Field Seminar (DPhil)
- Globalization and Strategy (Diploma in Strategy and Innovation)
- Business in Emerging Markets (Diploma in Global Business)
- Reach Program (MBA and MPP)